Thursday 29 September 2016

How to Create First MailChimp Email List : For Beginners

how-to-create-first-mailchimp-email-list-for-beginners-1

Here at MustTipsTricks, I use a combination of Aweber + Feedburner to maintain my Emailing list. Aweber is paid, and Feedburner one the other hand is free. Though, I prefer a paid auto-responder service, as it gives me more control and more features. There are many other popular Email autoresponder services for bloggers out there, for example,GetResponse, MailChimp. I landed with Aweber because it’s one of the highly recommended services, and after using it for almost a year, I still in love with it.

http://ift.tt/2cvxkgy

Read Complete Article

The post How to Create First MailChimp Email List : For Beginners appeared first on Android Apps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment